Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spring Wedding: Who, What, Wear.

c- One of my very best friends got married. Not only is she absolutely flawless on the inside and out, I know she was put in my life for a reason. Ok wait, now I'm tearing up...but seriously, Jessica McNeall ALLEN, you are one of the most genuine, kind hearted, loving, and courageous souls I know. Not to mention one of the most fashionably all around put together people I've come across-
and always at a reasonable price!
That being said, finding the perfect outfit for such a beautiful wedding was a struggle, but thank again to Lori Wyatt's phenomenal vintage collection I danced the night away in a one-of-a-kind vintage
Oleg Cassini dress.
Luckily my date was the other part of the trio- the beautiful Elise! She really stepped it up a notch in this dainty fairy-like free people dress.  It seems like free people is made for her body. 
 We didn't want to override the beautiful brides lace dress, so we decorated Elise's natural curls with a gold head chain and snakeskin Jeffrey Campbell litas. When picking the perfect wedding outfit, keep in mind the weather, pick shoes made for dancing (which I would always preach my Jeffrey Campbell's do JUST that), and remember...dance the night away.
Thankfully Michael was able to capture these priceless moments of watching a true princess get married to her prince...all while remaining dashingly fashionable!  
 One of my absolute favorite outfits on Michael, and marvelous for a spring wedding in Wilmington, NC.  With black and white houndstooth trousers, suspenders that demand attention, and a maroon bowtie to top it off, it is no wonder why "attention to detail" is keyyyy in male's fashion.  Michael brings in his brown oxfords and complements them with the brown leather of his suspenders. Stripes, checkers, and color are what really sets his outfit apart. Ditch your ties boys, if you haven't noticed- it's time for a bowtie! (or a skinny tie :)) 
 It's safe to say Michael exceeded all expectations with these unbelievable photos of such an effortlessly breathtaking bride.  An absolute genius behind the lens. 
 She looks like the goddess of love and all things pure.
speechless...


I wish you both more happiness than you can fathom. So happy I get to witness true love blossom between a princess and her prince.  Thanks to you two for sharing your special day with Michael, Elise and I; we truly had a blast.


Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...