Monday, May 19, 2014

What to Wear to a Lorde Concert


What to wear to a Lorde concert? Haley and Alex already had their outfits picked out for the night- Floral button-downs from American Apparel. Dark reds, purples, and black. 
Sounded Lorde enough to me. 
Wtf was I going to wear? 
Dark is definitely a Lorde theme. SO we dressed dark. Always trying to keep the environment a primary influencer in what to wear. 
Lol channeling Lorde.
We got to see Lorde at one of the last concerts at Roseland.
Gaga finished up the run last week. Duh.
I decided to keep my 90's theme going with an orange mesh football jersey and some gold chains. I added a cross necklace in lieu of Lorde (I think she'd like it) anddddd wore it with standard black jeans and combat boots. I wore this acid wash jacket (from Wasteland SF) while we waited in line. 
Lorde was fab. 
Really fab.
And we looked fab. A successful dark, passionate, 90s inspired night with Lorde at Roseland Ballroom. LOL sure. Thanks Kealro and Haleyroses for the birthday tickets! 

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...