Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It doesn't matter if you're black or white.

m- With all this color lately, we didn't want to leave behind good ole black and white! After a long day of class, Courtney and I decided to get a little fashion therapy and throw on some outfits and get some quick shots. So we packed our favorite black and white outfit, some awesome accessories, and blasted Gaga for inspiration. The back of an old movie theater served as a perfectly simple canvas to display our outfits for the day.
Cold weather = combat boots. 
Ok, so. I may or may not be obsessed with these shorts. Although obsessed, I have had some trouble finding the perfect outfit to display these beauties. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I could wear these Topman shorts with almost anything. These high-waisted shorts scream for suspenders, so I definitely didn't want to deprive them of that. With a simple black v-neck from H&M I think this outfit turned out well!
Courtney is a chameleon of style in my opinion. She knows how to appropriately style everything from her hair, to makeup, to accessories depending on the look she is going for. Today Courtney went a little edgy and rock&roll with her H&M maxi dress and my cassette necklace I found off Las Ramblas in Mango's HE line in Barcelona. Oh, and don't forget her red lips for a pop of color. 
Layer, layer, layer. Cover your arms with accessories! This wrist became a work of art when Courtney added this awesome gold bracelet to the bunch. I tried to display multiple worlds with my 25 cent watch from Goodwill (always set to 11:11 for good luck), Yurman, and gray leather band from Bloke and I think it was successful.


Because we're obsessed.

-Fresh and Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...