Wednesday, February 15, 2012

plum perfect.

So here it is, the typical day in the life of Michael and I. We take breaks between classes to sit in fields and enjoy the beautiful weather we seem to have consistently enjoyed this winter.  My newly red hair has opened up more funky colors mixed throughout my outfits.  
My earrings have a touch of gold, yellow, and purple that allow my skirt and tank top to be cohesive with my purple draped cardigan.  I love mixing and matching colors and it just so happened my ring and red/gold glittered manicure tied well together with my red hair. Funky but I like it.

We love the pop of color a yellow braided skinny belt can add to an outfit.
zest.
Michael stays classic but comfortable. His effortless look is tied together with his fresh 90's kicks and thrifted blue cardigan. 



Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...