Saturday, October 22, 2011

Street Style: Boston

m- There are few things better than New England in the fall.  After 16 hours of driving, and a fair share of caffeine, Tillery and I finally made it to our final destination- Boston. 75 degrees with a nice breeze, and beautiful ever-changing leaves, Boston welcomed us with open arms. Tillery and I truly had an amazing time soaking in all that Boston has to offer.
It's hard for me to pass up a good ole' ally shot so I had to get Tillery to snap a quick one for me. Right off Newbury Street, Boston's best place to shop in the city, I sported my new Chambray American Apparel shirt and vintage denim jacket with some black Kill City jeans and high top Converses.
Rockin the colored pants for the fall Tillery! Tillery is all about glitter and sequins and you really can't hold her down in that department. I think she did a great job bringing these two different elements together for a fun evening look out on the town.We made quite the adventure out to one of the Boston Harbor islands on our second day in the city and man was it worth it. The view of the city and the harbor was absolutely breathtaking. Keeping it trendy, Tillery grabbed some more great color pants for the trip.
Already picked me out a house on the harbor...

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...