Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rural Ohio Presents Denim and Polka Dots

m- These pictures were from a few months ago when I was gallivanting across the field of rural Ohio BUT I can't resist a good polka dot. The polka dots must be seen. This fall outfit can definitely be transformed into a winter wonder with just a few layers of jackets and scarves!
I was all kinds of surprised when I found this denim shirt donned with polka dots at the H&M in Raleigh, NC. I havent really been impressed with the lines that H&M has chosen for the residents of the triangle but this shirt was certainly an exception. I wear this more than I am comfortable to share. 
Carrot pants found in the MOST AMAZING STORE ON THE PLANET.
aka- the 5 story Topshop in Central London. 
Boots found on my friend Alex's feet...which he found at Urban Outfitters. 
Topshop, Urban Outfitters, and American Apparel are my life. I would not survive without them. 
And vintage of course. 

Miss you already Ohio. Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...