Friday, March 22, 2013

Outfit of the Day- Sheer, polka dots, and a Splash of Glitter

c- It is always wonderful to connect with a 'forever' friend, when most days you are thousands of miles apart.  Amy is my South African diva living in California, so it's a rare treat when we finally get together.
Today she is rocking an adorable polka dot blouse- paired effortlessly with brown, high-waisted pants Michael bought me once while thrifting. Amy scored this sheer, tie-up blouse at the Bay Harbour Hout  Market when she was last visiting Cape Town, South Africa.
 I love the clash of her blue nails and ombre hair.  

Amy always carries an 'effortless beauty' vibe when it comes to her style. Minimal make up and flowing hair is all this natural beauty needs to rock any look. It's fun mixing our different styles to create cohesive looks we both love- like this one.
I must admit I am a firm believer in adding Jeffrey Campbell's to any outfit- but these glitter litas 
(I officially nicknamed- glitas) add quite the punch of personality to this outfit.

ta-ta for now.

Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...