Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Little House on the Prairie: Take Two

m- Billie and I had such a blast styling Sabrina and Savannah the other day. The past couple of months, I've been hunting high and low, across backwoods America, for cool vintage pieces. When you venture off the highway and deep into the frontier, you find some interesting finds. We live in America, ya'll and there is no better evidence of our roots in our dress in the past. We obviously wanted to coincide with our farm surroundings with the outfits today and dressed the girls appropriately. 
So take a gander, y'all. 



Bam, bam, thank you ma'am. This hat and Sabrina were made for each other. Sabrina is rocking everything from the closet of Billie Jolene and I love the way Billie styled this look. The necklace under the blue collar did it for me. The hat was everything. 

We jumped back in Courtney's sister, Michelle's jeep and took further into the farm. 



Both of these insanely intricate shirts are from Lucky Strike Vintage in Raleigh, NC. Lucky Strike constantly brings in phenomenal pieces...this has been detrimental to my bank account....but worth it. Both Sabrina and Savannah's shirts don an animal on the chest. 
Roosters and velvet Cowboys. Details of denim, horseshoes, and lassos. Yee-haw. 
Billie had these vintage skirts at home and they couldn't be more perfect for what we had going on today. THESE SKIRTS. So amazing. And fer sale. 

This shirt, too, is from Lucky Strike Vintage. I found all three of these at separate times and I now will be starting a collection. They make me so happy. I mean an eagle, rooster and a cowboy? Yeah ok. 

So thats, it folks. A great day on the farm with my southern gals. God bless America. 

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 

Click here to go back to Street Style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...