Sunday, February 9, 2014

Alexa Loves Makeup Moves to Manhattan



The ever-stunning Alexa Regimond is moving to the big city. 

Armed with much more than a makeup brush, Alexa will sure to rock some New York. 
Watch her makeup videos. She can put on a face. 
Alexa is such an awesome spirit. It's going to be so great to have her in the same city. 
Alexa was wearing this awesome tope Furla bag that she borrowed from her aunt for the afternoon. Alexa and I met up to catch up and grab a dirty burger around Flatiron.
 Of course I had to snap a couple of pics of beautiful Alexa and adjoining beautiful purse. 
Love the Furla bag. 
Being the fashion blogger (diva) that I am, I had to get a picture of my #ootd...
I wore a plum long sleeve from Topman, tucked into my houndstooth trousers from Uniqlo. On top, I wore a black jacket over a long, cream sweater cardigan-both from Zara. I was super warm in this outfit and I think it was chic enough for a little midtown visit with Alexa l0ves makeup. 


Love you Alexa. Can't wait to play. 

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 


Check out some more of Alexa's makeup tutorials!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...