Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#selfies & Amarepare

But first, let me take a #selfie. 
American Apparel just has good lighting, ya know? And bright colorsssss and 80s sweatshop vibessss. It's a perfect selfie spot. 
I have a lot of fun putting my outfits together for a day at work at aa. My outfit on the left consists of American Apparel's Camel Work Pant, red valour sweatshirt, and light denim short sleeve underneath. I love the work pants. They remind me of Carharrts from home. Lol. On the right, I paired my Yacht Stipe Fisherman Pullover  with my light-wash Regular fit 100's. 
Classic American Converses to top off the look. 
ALWAYS wearing my vintage deadstock gold Casio from aa. 
Can you guys help me pick a filter? Haha the one on the left is ridiculous. Loved the outfit though. I cant remember the name of the cream sweater around my waist but it's also from American Apparel. This sweater is super soft and comfy. It's also super big (one huge size fits all)
I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia. 

Wait, pause. Jason just liked my selfie. 

There's no vodka at this table. Do you know anyone else here?

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious

Lemme take a selfie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...