Monday, May 19, 2014

Spring Prints in Bushwick



WE CAN FINALLY MAKE OUTFITS THAT WONT BE COVERED BY A JACKET!
And we are all kinds of excited about it. 
You know that DAY when the sun finally comes out and your skin can breathe in the sunshine for the first time? We live for it. 
We thirst for color...at first we thirst for colors as pastel and as bright as possible. Kealro broke out this pastel tropical wonder the first week of this year's spring. I LOVE. Vintage men's tropical shirts are super trendy...they kind of always have been a staple of American summer time but now the fun in the irony of wearing ridiculous tropical shirts have made them all the more prevalent on the streets.
This one reminds me of the interior of a Miami Subs. Just needs some flamingos.

Round glasses are baaaaaack. We're not mad at it. Kealro got these at American Apparel for $45 bucks. If you're broke like me, you can find super cheap, round sunglasses at anyyyy Chinatown booth or on St. Marks for like $10. Again, love the round. 

Kealro feelin it on the roof in Brooklyn. 
My Spring ootd was a little less color-inspired but certainly perfect for the 60 degree day. I finally broke out my semi-croptop I got at Topshop in London. The shirt has shrunk since I got it a few years ago BUT my high-waisted 100's from American Apparel totallllly has saved this shirt from retirement. It is giving me a Spring breeze I thought I'd nevah feel again!
Gold accessories duh. I want to be dripping in gold, you know? LOVE these sunglasses from American Apparel. Round enough and quirky enough and gold. 
Feelin it. 
Heyyyy Spring. 

Because we're obsessed. 
Fresh and Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...