Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nails to Fall For

c- It's about that time of the year again to ditch the pastels and gear yourself towards the fabulous nail colors of fall! I am a big fan of Orly nail polish.  Their fall collection "birds of a feather" contains a palette perfect for anyone wanting to transition into fall! 
As a fan of glitter and anything with a shine, I am currently sporting Orly "Its Not Rocket Science". This makes me smile every time I look down :)

If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to Orly, I would highly recommend Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure.  I have found this brand to be slightly easier on the wallet but with the same duration of chip-free nails as the more expensive brands!

What's an at-home manicure without a base coat and a topcoat?
If you're going to bother taking the time for an at home manicure, I recommend adding these two steps to prolong the time you can enjoy your fabulous color while avoiding chips!

For years I have been a fan of OPI brands that can be found at most local drug stores. I know this base coat appears pink, but it doesn't come out on your nails like that!
It serves as a natural base coat that helps hold the color on your nails.


Now for the second most important part of the manicure, the fast drying topcoat!
 I highly recommend using OPI.
 Remember: try and let each coat dry in between in order to enhance your manicure.  
Once your nails are almost fully dry, I recommend running them under cold water to speed up the final touches of your drying period.

You are now fully prepared to rock the nail colors we fall for.

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...