Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fall Fashion: Emerald Wheat

m- Yet another great day with my girls. Finally, after years of planned and ambitious trips, my much overdue flea market trip finally took place. The ever-creative Abe and Amy joined my side on a  weekend excursion to Raleigh's local flea market. Whichhhhh ultimately lead us to an impromptu photo shoot on the grounds of the Raleigh Art Museum. Once again, the color pallet for our shoot came by happenstance as Abe and I wore this great emerald color at the same time without even planning it! Threw in a light, classic look from Amy and some vintage finds at the flea market and we had ourselves a little photo shoot!
Amy found this vintage light blue denim oxford and tan belt by Ralph Lauren at Cameron Village's Bargain Box in Raleigh and I love the mustard cardigan with it. This fall bouquet displayed the perfect colors to compliment this look. If only Amy could carry this around all the time.
There are some great things going on with these outfits so take note.
I especially Abe's sheer emerald blouse paired with the heavy sweater vest. 

I love this terri cloth polo I got online from American Apparel. This material isn't found often in clothes today but I think it could make a comeback fast. 

Look at these BROACHES! Vintage of course. Amy found this cameo and leaf pins in the depths of her grandmother's collection and completed the set with the anchor from today's flea market find. Abe on our right has many talents- including being a coat rack. 
This emerald Ralph Lauren Polo re-emerged from my high school closet and it couldn't have come at a better time. It is crazy how much you actually have in your closet, all you have to do is look. 
I die die die die die die die dieeeeeee for this Mila Schon Milano bag that Abe so graciously blesses my eyes everytime she wears it. This bag....

What a pleasant afternoon. 

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...