Monday, January 16, 2012

Boots, Burqas, and Bars.

Hannah's here! This blonde bombshell happens to be one of my friends from Raleigh. Hannah lives across the state, so it is a rare treat to get hang time! We decided to brave the rain storm and make a trip from North Raleigh to Michael's work down by NC State. The sun came out just as we pulled into the parking lot and impromptu photos were a must! On just a slow, rainy afternoon, the restaurant was slow. So, Michael took us on an adventure in the alley way next door.  

Puddles were everywheahs.
Hannah is a lovely associate at Victoria's Secret, and therefore always has the cutest clothes, best bras, and great smelling perfumes and lotions from there. Her plaid shirt and v-neck are both from Victoria's Secret and her jeans are from PacSun.  I love how she paired her leather H&M jacket with a tan satchel from Aldo and boots.  I am wearing a gray Anne Klein sweater I found on consignment. Even though Michael isn't a fan, I love my green cargo pants I got last year from Forever 21. My best friend Carissa gave me this lovely bag from Aldo!! It was just what I needed.  It was a little cold outside and my infiniti scarf doubled effortlessly as a burqa!!
 Michael is looking classy in his all black attire required for work.
Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...