Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fall Fashion Trends: Vintage Hound Sweater

Fall Fashion Trends, Men's Fashion, Street Style, Fresh and Precious
m- On such a crisp winter afternoon, I thought it could be fun to go on a little adventure and head out to the marshes of North Carolina's inter-coastal and snap some shots. Naturally Bailey and Dewey had to come along for the fun. Today's theme...duck huntin'.
Fall Fashion Trends, Kids Fashion, Street Style, Fresh and Precious
Emma so nicely put together a combination of neutral patterns and textures.
 A fashionista in her own right.
Dew the dew is sporting this Ralph Lauren khaki zip-up
I found at a consignment store for just five bucks!
Fall Fashion Trends,Trendy Sweaters, Street Style, Fresh and Precious
Underneath all that knit that I found in an H&M in Barcelona,
Bailey is wearing a fun plaid button-up, appropriate to the outdoors feel.
Fall Fashion Trends, Fresh and Precious, Women's Fashion Blog, Street Style
Fall clothes are the best clothes. Plaid and knit can never go wrong. 
Fall Fashion Trends, Fresh and Precious, Women's Fashion Blog, Street StyleFall Fashion Trends, Fresh and Precious, Women's Fashion Blog, Street Style
Why does my little cousin have better shoes than me?
These awesome Michael Kors boots with the fur are totally killing it and I'm sure
 Emma is stompin' through the halls of her elementary in them with ease.

Men's Fashion Blog, Male Fashion, Fall Fashion, Vintage Sweaters, Hound Sweater, Fresh and Precious
Men's Fashion Blog, Male Fashion, Fall Fashion, Vintage Sweaters, Hound Sweater, Fresh and Precious
Vintage Hound Sweater and Map Jacket from The Wondershop 
This may be my favorite piece of clothing I own. I don't know what it was, but the second that I stepped into The Wondershop, I knew this hound had to come with. WHEW does it look good with this awesome vintage Ralph Lauren Oxford and chords. My duck boots couldn't be more appropriate for the occasion. I'm ready to hunt.

Men's Fashion, Ralph Lauren, Male Fashion Blog, Winter Fashion Trends, Fall
Dew the dew modeling! Dew threw on an emerald green knit sweater, also from Ralph Lauren, and it went perfectly with the red in Bay's shirt and the green in mine.
It's important to look good in the woods right?
Men's Fashion Trends, Urban Outfitters, Male Accessories, Men's Fashion blog
Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
Did I mention there were gun shots? Ducks were literally being hunted in the wild behind us during these photographs. All too appropriate. 

Because we're obsessed. 

-f&p

Click here for more fall street style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...