Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fall Outfit of the Day

Texture on texture. I'm loving this look recently and it is a creative way to mix and match patterns and textures but at the same time bringing them together.  The rolled up cuffs of my blazer contrast the pattern in my scarf but are brought together through colors. Scarfs are a fabulous way of adding'zest' to an outfit while also channeling your inner diva. It's hard not to feel spiffy with a scarf tied in a bow around your neck...
Women's fashion, Outfit of the day, Vintage, Back to School, Fall fashion trends, Fresh and Precious
Tights have also been staple pieces you can find almost anywhere now! I love adding colored or patterned tights to most of my outfits to add more personality. Might I mention everything I am wearing (minus my combat boots which were purchased at Bakers) is from consignment! It is so easy to look and feel great for such a reasonable price.
Women's fashion, Outfit of the day, Vintage, Back to School, Fall fashion trends, Fresh and PreciousWomen's fashion, Outfit of the day, Vintage, Back to School, Fall fashion trends, Fresh and Precious
Women's fashion, Outfit of the day, Vintage, Back to School, Fall fashion trends, Fresh and Precious
 This bag was such a great find! I found it at a consignment shop (with a brand new genuine leather tag for just $20!) How could I resist? It's a great way of carrying your school books but breaking away from the classic North Face bags which seem to flood campus.
Women's fashion, Outfit of the day, Vintage, Back to School, Fall fashion trends, Fresh and Precious

Try it! Mix some patterns and textures. Why not?!

Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...