Sunday, September 9, 2012

holy guacamole- fashion in Mexico

c- It's safe to say the last week of my summer was more of a fantasy than reality. And I am beyond ok with that. I was lucky enough to trek across borders all the way to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with the Marenyi's and our friend Derick. A breathtaking view situated behind an infiniti pool offered one of the most picturesque backdrops...ever.
This is where I found my princess Samantha sporting red lips and killer cat-eye sunglasses. 
We took a break from the daily grind of relaxation to play dress up. It was fun mixing and matching our  pieces- here she is wearing a Susana Monaco tube top for outfit numero uno. This Vintage Sari silk blend two layer magic wrap skirt is something else. I don't know about you, but I love mixing and matching the way I wear certain pieces and this wrap takes that to a whole new level. Not only can it be a skirt OR a dress, you can also tie it up various ways to make it feel like a new piece every time. 
Some different ways to wear a wrap:
 

                   I love photographing Sam..this lady is always ready for her close up. 




I wish we never had to leave. 

Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...