Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Charleston, South Carolina

m- Last weekend my mom and I road-tripped down through the marshes of South Carolina to one of the best cities of the south- Charleston. The talented Jess James was hosting her annual "Style Swap" party-this time in Chuck Town. 
We couldn't have asked for better weather for our journey down through South Carolina. 
King Street. Shopping central. I could spend days on these streets. And I will...
The Michael Mitchell Art Gallery housed Jess' great Style Swap event on this lovely Thursday evening.
Momma Nay and me hanging out at Style Swap. Blog post about the fashion craziness coming soon!
Momma Nay's vintage Vespa bag is extremely trendy and functional and Americana! A win, win, win!
Take a look at the architecture of the city you are visiting when you are trying to figure out what to wear. (Seriously.) Take note of the feel of the city, the vibes the locals are putting off. THEN pick out what to wear. You'll know whats best. 
I'll be back soon Charleston. And next time I'm bringing Precious with. 

"I'm going back to dignity and grace. I'm going back to Charleston, where I belong."- Rhett Butler

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...