Friday, March 30, 2012

Hats off: Graduation Portraits


m- It's about that time of the year and I can't even believe it. Graduation time. It's hard to imagine that it's been four years since I had graduation on my mind and this time it came at me in full throttle. My beautiful friend Dina needed some portraits for her professional website and portfolio and I was glad to have the honor. Last time these pictures were for our parent's frames, now they're for our future careers...just plum crazy. ANYWAY...insert short f&p plug here: Fresh and Precious can take YOUR picture too! Courtney and I are on the move and rounding our successful friends as they near the finish line to capture this pretty important time in our lives so hollachaboi and lets take some graduation pictures!

Dina is an interior design student at East Carolina University and will sure to be conquering that industry fast. All while looking fantastic. Love this girl. 
More beautiful pictures of Dina found here. 

I had the privilege to take some pictures of our lovely Sarah Schultz last spring and homegirl was killing it. Love you Sarah. 


Juliana and her lovely sister Gabi celebrated Juliana's high school graduation last spring and it was fantastic in every way. 
My stunning sister is such a breath of fresh air. Perfect in every possible way. 

Hats off graduates. We made it once again. And for cereal....book f&p for these awesome benchmarks. We're cheap, stress-free, and fun. 

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...