Friday, March 2, 2012

Made in America

Just a fun little craft. Something anyone can do. Lately Courtney and I are all about DIY. And I mean really...why not? We love to craft and we love new things...so why not create?
This week's craft: Watch Ring.
Over Christmas break, my friend Abe and I ventured across town to the Raleigh Flea Market on the NC State Fairgrounds. A cornucopia of antiques. Amongst the baskets of random treats, we found an entire metal basket of vintage watch faces. Bada bing.
So....what better to make than a watch ring? This is all you need. Super glue, a ring back
 (found at any craft store, I recycled this one from an oldie), and a watch face.
Do I need to give a step by step?
The details can be pretty awesome if you find a good one. 
Watch those finger tips. They will become one. 
Press, apply, dry. 
So... that took two seconds. And now you have a killer ring. Didn't cost more than 4 bucks. 

We are all for American products so lets keep them pumpin!
Do it yourself, and make something cool. 

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...