Wednesday, March 21, 2012

America the beautiful.



m- Ok so....I've got an obsession and there realllly isn't anything that I can do about it
 (nor do I want to). My obsession: America. After living in magical Europe and traveling for so long, I used to jump at every chance I could take to abandon ship and leave the country. Lately, however, things have changed. I don't know when exactly I struck this new-found patriotism but I'm so Uncle Sam happy that I'm ready to enlist. Just as soon as my Americana love came to be, I noticed that Americana is everywhere in fashion. And I mean everywhere. Take a look around and throw on some red, white, and blue...everyone's doing it...even Europe (...especially Europe). 

I totally struck gold with this guy. The DENIM COLLAR is to die for. This piece is uniquely made and you can see this when taking a closer look at the details. Also, this puppy is quite the crowd pleaser. 
Madeline is a gem. This 60's vintage necklace is a perfect addition to Madeline's comfy outfit. Lori Wyatt is Fresh and Precious' new obsession as well so all of this together is quite the combination. 
Praising the stars and stripes in the home of the glorious Lori Wyatt. 
This cardigan on the right is FOR SALE! Look at those star buttons. Hand-knitted.
This is a one-of-a-kind beauty. 
MUCH more Americana coming your way. 

"America is another day for opportunity."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh & Precious



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...