Thursday, April 12, 2012

ombré denim amidst wasteland stars.

c- After my trip to California this past weekend, I absolutely did not want to leave. 
Not only is it magical, but the shopping is to die for. 
After working at a consignment shop, I was on the hunt for west coast resales. 
Located all over California, this gem is something else. 
 They have all designer resale as well as wholesale clothing...all unique and stylish. I was overwhelmed...it felt like heaven. 
This is where I got my new denim shirt with cut out shoulders that teamed well with my black skinny jeans. These jeans were also a great find at Wasteland, I love the stars on opposite legs.  What other shoes could be more comfortable for a day filled with walking and shopping? 
My snakeskin Jeffrey Campbell litas, of course.
Amy looked flawless in my red Maxi dress. 
It is simple, yet flattering.  She paired it with her TOMS wedges and versatile leather bag. 

Ombré denim on Hollywood Blvd. 
If you look closely you can see the Hollywood sign nestled on the hills in the background.

Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...