Monday, April 16, 2012

White, Linen, and Pops of Pink this Spring

First off I would like to point out Michael's new hair do!!! I literally love it, makes me weak in the knees....ok this is getting weird but SERIOUSLY! Good change, bro. 

And just in case you haven't heard it enough, Lori Wyatt's vintage collection is really pulling out  all the stops this spring.  As much as I hate to admit it because of my immediately love for this dress, but this beautiful purple and pink thing is for sale (contact for details)! Flattering on almost all figures, this dress gives you the option to cinch the waist with a matching tie belt.

 I love it because it's comfortable yet complimentary.

 This outfit just wasn't complete without my new Jeffrey Campbell's I purchased from Wasteland in Santa Monica.....*sigh* take me back.....Michael is sporting his vintage 90s Rebok High-tops. 
White details are perfect for spring. 
Linen, navy, and white are three things we like to see mixed.  When living in a hot beach community, it is important to keep things reasonable when it comes to heat. You gotta stay cool. 
LINEN!!! So effortlessly light and slightly sheer. 
 Both these navy linen and white pants are from Berska in Barcelona.

Today was a perfect little spring day. 

Because we're obsessed.

Fresh and Precious 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...