Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hashtag American Apparel


American Apparel has been my home since the first week I arrived in the city. Growing up, I was short of obsessed with the American Apparel brand. I actually attribute most of my current style to this store. The vintage cuts, in Americana style...give it to me. 
And here I am, in New York City, managing a freaking AA. Who knew?
Working at American Apparel is like going to high school where all the kids are the cool kids. It's quite nice. Say hi to Aly in her chiffon print and vintage cat-eyes. This look totally encompasses the dark poet from LA look that Aly so wonderfully embodies.  
And all we do is like....play with colorful clothes all day. 
And take selfies. 
And play in more colorful clothes. 
My girl Paige was featured on the American Apparel NYC instagram last week after Paige and I took some pictures outside the downtown Brooklyn location. It was cool to see my pictures on the insta. Again, who knew?

AA bitches be fierce. There really is nothing else to it. Lorraine is rocking the off-the-shoulder crop top and red pencil skirt like she owns the damn place. And the houndstooth skater dress on the right is to DIE for. Look at that side boob. 
I really am so obsessed with these clothes....it is borderline unhealthy. Praise the lord for the discount. 
I got to be on the instagram too! #instafame #aamodels #amarepareforlyfe

I've really met some beautiful and stylish people in the world of AA so far
 and I can't wait to meet even more. 

Because we're obsessed. 

Fresh and Precious 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...